The Marcie Mazzola has achieved great success with the support of volunteers. Whether you have only a few hours to devote or are looking for long-term involvement, volunteers are always needed.
Volunteering your time and talent is fun and rewarding! Your involvement will make a difference in the lives of children. You can join a committee; help at – events, with special projects, mailings, data entry, communications, and much more.
Opportunities are available for:
- Individuals who would like to share their time and talent.
- Companies interested in supporting the community and increasing awareness.
- Groups, Clubs and Organizations eager to join the effort to help others.
- College Interns who need experience and academic credit.
- High School students interested in supporting the community and who may need to earn community service hours.
Interested? Contact Nancy Mazzola at 631-858-1855 to learn more.
Take the initiative and organize an event to benefit the Foundation. We’ve been fortunate to have had people create events to support our mission. Anyone can do this and we will be there to help if you need us. Have an idea? Please contact Nancy Mazzola at 631-858-1855.
Mom & Son Fundraiser
Betty Wood and her son Sam created a 6 day bike riding event and raised funds for the MMF. They flew from New York to California to begin their “For the Big Sur” trip on Sunday, May 25th, 2014 starting in Monterrey and ending in Las Olivas, outside Santa Barbara on May 30th. Their total biking mileage was 245 miles with lots of hills along Pacific Coast Highway 1 and they raised $3,400 to help children.
Betty and Sam’s accomplishment is extraordinary and so generous. Thank you Betty and Sam!!!