The Marcie Mazzola Foundation has been VERY privileged to participate in the TCS New York City Marathon for the past seven years. We are thrilled to announce that we have 10 Entries for the November 5, 2017 Event.
The entries go fast and are on a first come, first serve basis so don’t delay. For more information contact Stacy Mazzola – Alexandrou at email@example.com
Amazing people have joined Team Marcie over the years and they’ve raised thousands of dollars to help abused and at-risk children and increase awareness about the foundation. We are so very grateful to each person who has been part of Team Marcie and we applaud your accomplishment of running and completing 26.2 miles!!! It’s so AMAZING!!!
EXCITING NEWS! 13 people joined Team Marcie and ran the TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 6, 2016. The day was beautiful and the team was incredible. The team comprised of people from New York, New Jersey, South Carolina and Colorado! Team Marcie 2016 is commended for their commitment to the Foundation and for their running and fundraising accomplishments!! Many Thanks!!
One of the most prestigious marathon courses in the world, the TCS New York City Marathon takes over 45,000 runners through the streets of 5 boroughs, across 5 bridges and ends in Central Park with over 2 million spectators from all over the world. Crossing the finish line of the TCS New York City Marathon is one of the true thrills of a lifetime and a moment you will never forget!
All proceeds raised for the MMF will benefit abused and at risk children.
Benefits of Joining Team Marcie:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
- 1 Personalized high quality running singlet (invaluable :))
- Experienced 4 time New York City marathon runner on call for support
- The experience of a lifetime!
Requirements of Joining Team Marcie
- Complete, sign and return the Team Marcie Marathon Registration Form.
- Registration fee of $266
- Commit to raise/donate at least $2,500 by October 10, 2017, with the first $1,000 due by July 30, 2017.
- Complete your own personalized web page (we will provide you with the link to do so)
- Run and have fun!
Thank You Teams Marcie!!